Nathaniel Seer - performing at Uncommon Ground 2 on Saturday Nov 21 2009

Labels: , , ,

It is a weekend of music this time around for Chicago, as it is, really, any day. I would need to tri-locate to make the shows of four acts that have informed me of their shows on Saturday in Chicago. I can't do it, but I can put up a quick post, though. I'll have to leave it at this.

There is a picture I have here, and it is of Nathaniel Seer. I had the good fortune of hosting him last night after his performance. This is a bit of a teaser, the photo isn't the best in quality, but it captures a spirit, and that is mattering most. More to come later on Nathaniel Seer!!!


Where: Uncommon Ground 2
Address: 1401 West Devon Ave
Show time: 10PM-10:45PM
Cost: more than likely there will be a request for a donation nearing $10
Reservations: Yes! Make reservations by calling 773-465-9801



View Larger Map


...and the photo of Nathaniel Seer


 
Posted by Picasa



www.nathanielseer.com ShareThis

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis