Hungry Jack Outfitters

Labels:

I have been intending to insert a few videos of my taking a break this week, actually in the city of Chicago. Classic November cold, rainy day kind of activity. But I can't seem to track down my memory card extractor device. What are those things referred to as? Either way, here's a brief entry that covers a few interests of mine: guitar and the Boundary Waters of northern Minnesota.

I've been trying to figure out, through some very cursory research, greater information on northern Minnesota, for a possible relocation in the distant future. In doing so, sometime in December of 2008, I encountered this website of a fella that runs a canoe outfitter north east of Duluth, MN. The name of his operation is Hungry Jack Outfitters. The business is family run and is situated on the shores of Hungry Jack lake by the Canadian border.


View Larger Map


Anyway, you might give this guy's blog a glance, if you are interested. He apparently crafts guitars in the winter time when everything shuts down. I'm still investigating. Hopefully I can take a week up there to just volunteer or embark on a trip of some sorts among those remarkable lakes. He might change his mind if he catches wind of this blog that I have begun to keep.

www.hjo.com


ShareThis

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

ShareThis