Wake/Funeral assignment, general laziness during Spring's Break

Labels: , , , , , ,


Paul Setser from Danny Price and the Loose Change


Danny Price and the Loose Change played a show Friday March 19, 2010 at The Horsehoe on Lincoln Ave in Chicago, IL. They played the show with Them Damn Kids and My Damn Butterfly, from Chicago, IL. Danny Price and the band are from Milwaukee, WI.


Another shot of Danny Price.


The Tillers, from Cincinnati, OH, played a show at Fitzgerald's in Berwyn, IL last night. I failed to make it because I had to sleep in order to be fresh for this traveling to attend a funeral in St. Louis. I wish I had a better photo of the 3 of them. This particular shot is from Bloomington, IN at a pizza joint/venue in August 2008.


William Blackart taken on Tuesday March 16, 2010



Adam Faucett on Tuesday March 16, 2010


A photo right before band practice, on the way to the GARAGE!!!!!


I am taking a break in the town of Hillsboro, IL along HWY 127. No, it won't make for a cool Lost Highway song. I don't have those kinds of skills. Trying to do anything to stay awake before I have to drive again, so I thought I'd post a few snapshots on a Friday afternoon. ShareThis

Comment (1)

NO BETTER USE FOR GIRAGE THAN FOR MUSIC!!! WHO NEEDS A CAR??!

Post a Comment

ShareThis